1.27.2009

My White Elephant Gift

whiteelephantgift

If you weren't at the Crafty Cotillion meeting last night, you missed the White Elephant Exchange. I know you must be curious about what went down, so here's what I received in my big, purple, sparkly bag!

aphonebook

A 99 cent, arty phonebook,

magnetboard

a blue magnetboard,

missionchimes

mission style chimes (you know you covet,)

incensetomatch

incense to match,

cherubcandle

a cube, cherub candle (admit you're jealous,)

snowpeoplesaltandpepper

snowpeople salt and pepper shakers,

snowmantealightholder

a snowman/ice block man tea light holder (okay, the snowman stuff is going to my sister who loves snowmen,)

winecharms

wine charms (she might get those, too,)

clownbicyclebell

a clown bicycle bell! (no touchy!)

glasspiggybank

the cutest glass piggy bank (!!! -- I threatened anyone who would dare take this treasure from me,)

digitalphotokeychain

a digital photo keychain (which will be loaded with photos of my white elephant gift, of course,)

peachscrunchie

a peach scrunchie (useful!)

lavenderoliveoilsoap

lavender, olive oil soap (which might be old, I'm not sure. Does soap get old?)

anote

and a note to explain it all.

bounty

There. Aren't you envious?

3 comments:

AmyD said...

I am envious! wow! i can't wait to see what everyone else got!

Unknown said...

Now that is a great bag of random goodies! LOL. good for you! I love white elephant exchanges...they are so much fun.

Anonymous said...

I've put together a website dedicated to the Yankee Swap including downloadable rules and gift ideas at www.yankeeswap.com

Check out the Yankee Swap gift ideas list I've created on Amazon